PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please navopros. I already live a constant sexual life nearby 4...

Olga
06.08.2004, 10:22
Respond please navopros. I already live a constant sexual life about 4 months, were protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act, pregnancy never was. (but also for the present are not ready) Recently descended or went to the gynecologist and he has told or said that umenja a small uterus (2, 4 sm instead of 4). Has advised, as it is impossible to do or make abortions and it is necessary TO INCREASE the UTERUS to accept hormonal tablets Tri-mersi. Tell or say and zdech " to increase a uterus " and as in general the doctor can pick up for the woman of a tablet. I did not pass or take place any special inspections., that is she has appointed or nominated from herself to me tablets. And at me it's OK and skozhej and with health - whether these tablets will affect or influence my health (as all know that from them and recover and after reception the status of a skin and td worsens)

Irtuganov N.S.
06.08.2004, 14:16
Olga, and in fact the doctor of the right! An another matter that it would be necessary to make US to check rectal temperature, probably, to look or see hormones. And as a matter of fact - the rights.

Olga
07.08.2004, 20:30
Excuse please you could not specify in what the doctor of the right, in that that OK increase a uterus or about by-effects, and what uzi should be made how to look or see garmony?