PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST! My wife is pregnant, 9 weeks. At it or her herpes of item about. Doctors have told or said, ch...

Alexander
03.08.2004, 20:06
HELP or ASSIST! My wife is pregnant, 9 weeks. At it or her herpes of item about. Doctors have told or said, that is necessary urgently abortion
We with such been ill with labors do not accept a pier!
Wish to do or make on Monday 5.02.01 That to us to do or make?
We want the child! Where in Urals Mountains it is possible to find klinniku where at an early stage define or determine infitsir a fetus? At us IT or THIS DO NOT DO or MAKE! Whether it is possible to refuse abortion?

Irina
05.08.2004, 04:53
What for to you to do or make abortion. I had herpes when I have become pregnant. Anybody even thinks about abortion could not. The doctor has decided to treat after 3 months. Modern preparations of treatment of herpes after the third month are not so harmful to the child. Then all was by way of. What that nonsense to you have told or said.
Address in other clinic and to other, more competent doctor. Do not do or make abortion in no event

Irina
05.08.2004, 21:04
And more, they have no right to speak, that they do not accept such labors. Kakie-any monsters, the word of honour.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 23:58
I am not absolutely correct, certainly, you have understood....
If there are herpes of genitals, whether it is necessary to make the analysis on antibodies and to find out the fetus (presence of antibodies of a class And and) is infected. Not necessarily without grounds to interrupt pregnancy. I believe that in large university cities there are clinics where it is possible to make analyses - Ekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk. If there is no exacerbation of herpes it is necessary to observe simply of the child, to make US. By way of sorts or labors - if there will be exacerbations of herpes, cesarean section. If there are no exacerbations - spontaneous labors.

Nastja
07.08.2004, 18:53
You, what??!!! At all do not do or make abortion!!!!
At me herpes, when zaberemennela after 3 go month has passed or has taken place a course of ozonotherapy, as obshcheukrepitelnogo! Then the doctor to me has defined or determined provisional date of sorts or labors, and have on the eve made the analysis on herpes! At me was not vysapany during the moment of sorts or labors, and I have given birth itself, well and if were have made byy cesarean section! But give birth or travail! If want the baby protect it or him! I think, all will pass or take place at you successfully!!!!!!