PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! Can be to the wrong address, but vse-taki it would be desirable to receive otve...

Light
07.08.2004, 03:20
Uv. The doctor! Can be to the wrong address, but vse-taki it would be desirable to receive the answer. Spermogramma has shown 42 % of activity (quantity or amount the certificate or act. Spermatozoons = 110* 10 6). Whether Enough this quantity or amount for conception? A uterus and pipes are surveyed GSG, pipes reception djufastona is passed, appointed or is taken place, appointed;is passable, appointed;is, infections and diseases are not present.

Irtuganov N.S.
07.08.2004, 18:39
Dear Light! Yes, it is sufficient, only I have still recommended to test SHuvarskogo. And in this connection have appointed or nominated djuffaston? It is better, if actually there are the problems demanding purpose or appointment djufastona, to be observed at endokrinologa-the gynecologist. If you are in Moscow and wish to get to me on reception, write to me in the letter the phone, I necessarily shall call to you also we shall agree about time of consultation