PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor, at me a question how much really at me rozhde...

Vasabi
06.08.2004, 16:04
Hello the dear doctor, at me a question how much really at me a birth of the child with deviations or rejections at the diagnosis the Diffusive or Diffuse toxic struma if to consider that I did not accept any medicines, and term 12 weeks!!!! to. Did not know about this disease, and has simply handed over the analysis on term of 7 8 weeks and TTG has shown result 0, 03 (norm or rate 0, 23 3, 0 mked/ml), Antibodies to TG 0, 1 (norm or rate 0 70 mked/ml). oratilas in other conference to the endocrinologist (t. To. To the real doctor on record only in a month on primary reception) and there to me have responded a terrible thing, I am simple in a trance...: - (here such: " Dear Vasabi! At you (with a high probability) - the Diffusive or Diffuse toxic struma. This status is characterized by the raised or increased function of a thyroid gland (that leads to depression TTG), soprovozhdashcheesja tearfulness, nervousness, a tachycardia. It is compelled or forced to afflict you, but it is rather adverse for a developing child. That you can and should now sdelat-go to the normal medical center. If I am right also the diagnosis podtverditsja-treatment it is necessary to begin immediately. There is one more "but": in normal conditions extremely it is not recommended in general beremennet with this disease. Though there are the preparations, allowing to support or maintain function of a gland of mother on belee-less normal level, they should be accepted from the very beginning. Treatment (or operation), and potom-the child usually is recommended. You ask about consequences... The basic problem which can arise at rebenka-disturbances from the central nervous system (at least, the minimal cerebral dysfunction). The matter is that in formation of a brain of the child (the first trimester) the huge role is played with thyroid hormones of mother. Them should be neither much, nor a little. It is very important. Excuse, that has upset you, but dkmaju, that it is better to have the information, rather than of nothing the nobility. Now, it is important to specify the diagnosis as soon as possible. Give the god if he will not prove to be true (laboratory sometimes is mistaken). If podtverditsja-it is necessary to solve the problem on conservation of pregnancy. Here much depends on your personal decision, on what you are ready. My personal opinion (if it is interesting to you) - to interrupt pregnancy (if there is a thyrotoxicosis, or - to another, Bazedova illness or disease), zatem-to be operated (on long-term conservative treatment at you is not present time) to normalize a level of thyroid hormones (sometimes is required the thyroxine after operation, for life, but it already absolutely is harmless to the child), and already then to plan pregnancy. Hope, that all will manage (the diagnosis will not prove to be true), but at all do not neglect. " I am certainly very grateful to the doctor for the answer, but is simple in a shock!!!!!!!! Really this all??????? All so fatally and already to change nothing????? (by the way I from first days beat out a direction to the endocrinologist, but as already wrote above on reception only in a month literally, and this analysis have handed over itself under own initiative platno. And abortion to do or make I do not want, and I shall not be.......... Zarane thanks for the answer......
Has still forgotten to inform: to me of 30 years, pregnancy very desired, 1, 5 could not become pregnant, pregnancy has attacked a background of reception bromkreptina (Prolactinum is raised or increased) on 4 j day of a cycle (28.03.03): Prolactinum 351 (norm or rate 67 726 mme/ml), the Thyroxine over 23, 1 (norm or rate 10 251 nmol/), the Thyritropic hormone 2, 0 mme/ml (norm or rate 0, 23 3, 4 mkme/ml), Antibodies to TPO 1, 8 ed/ml (norm or rate 0 30 ed/ml). Ljutenniz. A hormone 3, 7 (norm or rate lf 0, 5 14, 4 mme/ml) Follikulost. A hormone 5, 3 (norm or rate lf 1, 1 9, 5 mme/ml) For 23 day of a cycle (11.04.03) Prolactinum: 202 (norm or rate 67 726 mme/ml), Progesteronum 7, 1 (norm or rate ljut., f 10 89 nmol/), Ljutenniz. A hormone 7, 1 (norm or rate lf 0, 5 14, 4 mme/ml) Follikulost. A hormone 9, 0 (norm or rate lf 1, 1 9, 5 mme/ml). In May did or made US shchitovidki the Diagnosis: a picture of hyperplasia I sig. Fol. Cysts of both shares. Rek-but: the control of US once a year. And the Doctor has told or said that no trouble is not present and to treat it is necessary nothing, after that in July I zaberemennela.

Malanova T.B.
07.08.2004, 17:39
Vasabi! If you had so expressed thyrotoxicosis pregnancy independently would not come or step! For a thyrotoxicosis sterility or barrenness is characteristic. Besides you receive bromkriptin - on its or his background there can be such digits. And to the endocrinologist it is necessary to go all the same. And now. Go on PAID reception or to the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology Center (on Dmitry Ulyanov) or in the Moscow city endocrinologic or endocrinology dispensary (on Prechistenka). I hope, at you a diagnostic mistake.