PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. In your answers concerning myomas meets opis...

Belief
06.08.2004, 12:35
Hello, the doctor. In your answers concerning myomas there is a description of the sizes, as 5, 6, etc. weeks. Explain please as it corresponds with the sizes of a myoma. At me the myoma of 5 sm in diameter is how much weeks? Also what such non-uniform ehogennost (I do not warrant or vouch for accuracy as I do not remember literally)? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.08.2004, 17:16
Not the myoma of 5 weeks, and the size of a uterus corresponds or meets to what that to number of weeks of pregnancy is the standard designation of the sizes of the increased uterus. The augmentation of a uterus more than 10 weeks is the indication to operative treatment. In your case it approximately 7 8 weeks (if only one site because there can be many fine sites and the huge sizes a uterus). Non-uniform ehogennost the site happens in two cases - a degeneration of the site or disturbance of a delivery of the site and a pyesis. In both cases it is necessary to bring a attention to the question on operative treatment.