PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls where plan to give birth or travail? I shall be at the doctor under the reference rodstvenni...

Anna
12.07.2004, 20:56
Girls where plan to give birth or travail? I shall be at the doctor under the reference of relatives, but there there is an opportunity in paid unit to lay and in free-of-charge (well rather, certainly, you understand me). And so I in somnenjah roofing felts in paid, but one in chamber and so on, roofing felts in free-of-charge with girlfriends fortunately in one chamber?

Alain
16.07.2004, 14:25
There is an opinion that is cleanly psychologically easier when has more people.

Ljuda
18.07.2004, 15:16
It was easier to me to be after sorts or labors in chamber where except for us with the son there was one more mummy with the kid.

Ekaterina.
20.07.2004, 13:01
As on me - it was easier than one. More correctly, I with the husband was, but by experience I remember, that girls in rodzale (especially impatient) discomposed. And after sorts or labors - yes, it is good, when is with whom to communicate and share experience.

Olga
22.07.2004, 20:22
And I after sorts or labors laid with the husband and the son, we one were. I do not represent, as could be differently. The husband for me and has born or has taken out a duck, when I the first time in a toilet descended or went, and he the first nursed the son, the diaper changed, while I could not come to. And it is difficult to present, that it would be necessary to wake up not only from crying your child, but also another's at night.

Darya
26.07.2004, 09:17
By the experience I know (gave birth or travailled to 2 times), that after sorts or labors it is easier to lay with whom nibud. And to talk it is possible, and experience obmenjatsja. And one very boringly and hardly. So if the difference in paid and free-of-charge differs only in that where to lay after sorts or labors give birth or travail in free-of-charge.

Ljuda for Olga
27.07.2004, 07:05
neznaju who as, but I in a maternity home woke up only from crying the child, to crying another's did not react, therefore as forces nebylo voobshe. And here in antepartum and to give birth or travail better to all taki one or with the husband... stony-ohi neigbours very much prevent to relax and pravileno to be adjusted or be set up on labors...

Katya of M.
28.07.2004, 10:40
And I in general laid without the kid, brought it or him only on hours. On the one hand it has had time to be typed or collected forces, with another with a lactemia then there were terrible problems, the son finished feeding also to me it or him brought sleeping all time, I could not wake at all!!!!! And in chamber us was two, only given birth, we and to have fun were in time, laughed loudly or roared all time almost, only here when at me milk was not, I cried. And in antepartum us 5 person laid, too it was cheerful.

Anna
30.07.2004, 12:28
And what maternity home choose and why? Though I also was defined or determined, but I wish to be convinced of correctness of a choice.

Irina
02.08.2004, 10:55
I gave birth or travailled in a usual maternity home. In the city of Tallinn. At us maternity homes are developed at a high level. In a maternity hall with me all time there was a husband. Doctors came, to check as labors move. So basically gave birth or travailled together with the husband. Only doctors were in last period of sorts or labors with me. Have then translated or transferred us in postnatal or puerperal chamber where we were with a daughter together. With us as there was our daddy who left only for the night home. In 2 days us have written out. Give birth or travail in Tallinn.

Anna
03.08.2004, 21:47
Far from Moscow:-)

Lora
07.08.2004, 13:45
My choice has fallen on 7 oh a maternity home. And that is why: 1) eto-the hospital, therefore there is both adult, and children's reanimation, I do not wish to think about bad, but... The God has. 2) the obstetric and surgical structure of doctors does not leave doubts in the qualification, t. To. Besides - GKB, + responses on the Internet of little girls which there gave birth or travailled. And they speak practically equally: differences in, whether are given birth or travailled by you platno or free of charge practically are not present, well only anesthesia yes presence papochki (I, to tell the truth, too consider or count, that process this natural, therefore to pay more than 1000 $ that in chamber to you zanavesochki have hung up and only one neigbour on chamber is not meaningful. The doctor first of all the person. And or he works well, or... And from swines anybody anywhere zastrahovan.) Well and to give medsestrichkam on "umaslivanie" the god ordered. And with one neigbour and furthermore one it is very boring.