PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 15 weeks. Zamuchali constant constipations. Prompt has shaken...

Olga
31.07.2004, 18:17
At me pregnancy of 15 weeks. Zamuchali constant constipations. Prompt please what to do or make?

masha
03.08.2004, 17:55
Vo-the first, the delivery - an aperient diet is necessary to normalize: more vegetables, fruit, usual bread replace on containing chop off, a drinking regimen: it is less chaja/coffee, often they render fixing effect, it is more kompotov/morsov. In the morning on an empty stomach (it is better daily): salad from a beet with pods./. Butter or oil or it is simple 1 items the spoon pods./. Butters or oils, or a glass of warm water. For the night make 3 4 chernosliviny, in the morning on an empty stomach eat berries and wash down nastoem. Daily reception with nutrition of bran (are on sale in drugstores) can help or assist also. Success.

Lyudmila
07.08.2004, 12:29
Very well the porridge helps or assists. Better all it or her since morning to make on water with Saccharum. I daily eat on 3 items of the spoon. Problems are not present. Still to me helped or assisted Aktivia yoghurt, but now I even cannot look at them. Still dried apricots, eshch a beet. I practically polnost have passed to fruit and vegetables. Meat would not be desirable in general, I the truth eat meat t. To. It is necessary, but it or kritsa, or something boiled. Forget about everyones there sausages, boil meat is better or to make in a foil. Success.