PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist!!! In sexual life has started to be engaged from 19 years...

inna
07.08.2004, 00:15
The dear doctor, help or assist!!!
In sexual life has started to be engaged from 19 years, (I am protected by tablets TRIREGOL) but through
Half a year on survey at the gynecologist,
To me have informed that at me erosion shejki uteruses and have appointed or nominated treatment, After procedures in hospital there was a sensation of a burning sensation, but the doctor has told or said, what is it not from medicines!! After all it or this have appeared plentiful allocation of white, yellow color sometimes in the form of cottage cheese, often with a pungent smell. All this soprovazhdaetsja a strong itch, and after the sexual certificate or act seems, that inside all "is peeled" or fleeced" At the husband about the same sensations.
Analyses on veins. Diseases show nothing, the gynecologist finds only small inflammation. Doctors make a helpless gesture.. Then the analysis on flora has shown (from second time) yeast. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment:
pimofutsin, terzhinan-without result!
Makmarol-gives simplification of week on three!
Suppositories with Nistatinum help or assist while I put...
What to do or make, I do not know at us in city with narrow experts hardly! Five years I live a sexual life - four I am excruciated! One hope for you.
Advise that to me to do or make?!

Malanova T.B.
07.08.2004, 11:15
There are preparations with the general or common name a fluconazole (difljukan, fljukostat, diflazon) on 150 mg to accept on 1 tablet once a week, a course - 2 3 tablets.