PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 28 years, married, to the child 3 years. With a menstrual cycle in...

Light
05.08.2004, 08:12
Good afternoon!
To me of 28 years, married, to the child 3 years. With a menstrual cycle always all was by way of (28 days), has become pregnant easily. In February it has decided to be protected Logestom and could accept it or him only three months: awful depression, strong nagrubanie mammary glands with vydelenijami type of a colostrum, temperature 37.2 has begun. The gynecologist has made US and has told or said, that appendages from these tablets are strongly reduced, and proceeding from my signs Logest to me does not approach or suit. After a cancelling of tablets she has again made US and has told or said, that appendages began to function normally and soon to me polegchaet. But now at me the cycle (that 24 those 30 days) and where that for 10 days begins very serious PMS has started to get off: pavors, searches at itself illnesses or diseases, insomnia, the face burns, the breast very strongly hurts, temperature under the mouse or mousy 37, 2 (though I shall measure in a mouth - 37 37, 1 like as norm or rate), a touchiness and tearfulness.. At native the patience with me already comes to an end to potter: (As soon as begin monthly all it is normalized. It is necessary to hand over what analyses and where to address? Can you know the good center in Petersburg? In advance thanks!

Malanova T.B.
07.08.2004, 09:56
Reception Logesta has revealed at you depression. You should visit on consultation at the psychotherapist (the psychiatrist, the psychoneurologist). Hormones to drink it is not necessary, to you from them will be even worse. The cycle should be debugged vitamins. PMS it is superb treated by a physiotherapy. Address in Institute of obstetrics and gynecology of name Otta.