PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I plan pregnancy in blezhajshee time, at me a cyst left...

Madlenna
05.08.2004, 11:07
Hello, I plan pregnancy in blezhajshee time, at me a cyst of the left ovary literally in opsledovanii the US write: the Uterus 48 42 46. Contours equal. Structure or frame homogeneous, without sites. Day of a cycle 20. A phase sekritornaja. Thickness endometrija 8. Hyperechoic. Ovaries pr. 32 14 16 lion. 42 33 35 in itself THIN-WALLED LIQUID EDUCATION 32 With HOMOGENEOUS CONTENTS And EQUAL WALLS. ON PEREFERII vydeljaetsja the TISSUE of the OVARY With FINE DOL. UP TO 6 7.
UZIsty speak that udoljat is not necessary, during 1 year results same, pains are not present smears in norm or rate.
Whether I can zaberemenit? And whether can prevent it vynashivaniju? Very much I look forward to hearing!!!

N
05.08.2004, 19:57
Do not hammer to itself in a head. I zaberemenila in the first month though the doctor promised a heap of problems. Normally went and has given birth, now the adult good child. And from a cyst after sorts or labors have remained only liquid something already and I do not remember.

Madlenna
07.08.2004, 08:20
from 27.2004 time 13 : 39 : 11
THANKS YOU HUGE!!!!! PLEASURE THAT WHAT!!!
NOT ONE VRACH STILL SO DID NOT PLEASE ME!!!!
WHEN SPEAK HARDLY SICK PERSON THAT HE IS HEALTHY, IN ITS or HIS EYES TO BE SHONE THE PLEASURE AND ON SOUL or DOUCHE TO BECOME SVETLO AND VERY MUCH EXCITINGLY, SPOSIBO FOR WARM WORDS!!! I AM REALLY GLAD!!!
ALL OF HAPPINESS AND BELIEFS IN DEVCHENKI!!!