PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! What agent of contraception is in your opinion better: condoms...

Vick
04.08.2004, 14:04
Zdrastvujte!
What agent of contraception is in your opinion better: condoms with their risk to tear or hormonal tablets with their harm for health.
What will advise for 18 years or summer girls?
The condom once was already torn also I has accepted postinor. I do not want that it has repeated, but we with my guy still use condoms.
I wish to pass on OK.
What you opinions about "Logeste"? Whether Good it OK?
They bring how much strong harm to health and the future child?
That it is better: condoms or OK?

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 00:08
I for hormonal contraceptives as from them there is no special harm zdoroju - and to the general or common, and genesial (those they do not break initially normal function of ovaries and do not harm to the child). Logest - the good microdosed out contraceptive, practically without by-effects, but before reception it is necessary to consult with the doctor. If at you not one sexual partner or you them is frequent change, the condom is better.

Margo
07.08.2004, 07:40
Whether TSelisoobrazno before accepting OK, to hand over analyses on hormones, and then already them to accept... Naturally what the doctor In fact the doctor when appoints or nominates a preparation will advise does not know a level of hormones, the state of health and to these or it;this can harm to health. Once the doctor posovetyval to me OK (mikroginon), I drank their month, I had all this time a bleeding, I ispugalal and have ceased to accept them then me have sent to hospital with dysfunction... Therefore I do not wish to trust only in words of the doctor. Explain please as it is better to act or arrive before to accept OK. Thankful in advance...