PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Girls prompt please, I plan pregnancy and poshl...

Irina
02.08.2004, 08:35
Hello! Girls prompt please, I plan pregnancy and have gone to the doctor to learn or find out, that in this connection it is necessary to do or make, what analyses to hand over, etc. (And to me have advised this doctor, have told or said, what she it is simple super), the doctor has taken from me the general or common smear, I have come then behind result, the doctor have told or said, what a smear good and leucocytes in norm or rate, further I have asked about, whether it is necessary to hand over analyses on infections and hormones, and she has told or said, what is not necessary, as will find out nothing and on crop it is necessary to hand over analyses, if is present an itch and leucocytes not vnorme, and on hormones to hand over, if is broken or disturbed, for example, a cycle or problems with a thyroid gland, voobshchem she has told or said, that I conducted a healthy way of life and shall meet, when I already shall be to the pregnant woman, and so I think as me to act or arrive to listen to the doctor, having hammered on everything, and then to pay off for consequences (or she can be right and is not necessary to worry) or vse-taki is necessary to hand over analyses (in fact behind it or this I and went to the doctor, and she has told or said, what is not necessary)?

Lena.
03.08.2004, 11:00
When I for same have come to the doctor me (except for usual survey of the gynecologist, smears and the US) have directed on consultation to genetics (there we too handed over with the husband analyses on genetic diseases and sterility or barrenness), then handed over analyses on the latent infections (and not smears, and a blood), the husband went to andrologu and did or made spermogrammu, then koe-that it was necessary to treat, and only after all it or this the doctor " has given green light " on pregnancy.

Anna
07.08.2004, 03:30
It is necessary to hand over analyses on the latent infections, such as a clamidiosis, ureplazmoz, a mycoplasmosis which influence development rebnka, and frequently conduct to an abortion; a virus of a papilloma, etc. If result positive, it is obligatory to be treated. + a blood on hormones.