PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! On June, 11th to me have made surgical abortion, then on June, 30th put...

Alain
04.08.2004, 18:49
Hello! On June, 11th to me have made surgical abortion, then on June, 30th have put in hospital where have diagnosed an inflammation of a uterus and treated nedelku only a nyxis gentomitsina-2 times a day. More than any treatment! Yesterday, on July, 7th have written out, but I am am hurted strongly with a bottom of a stomach or belly, appendages (though they never in a life hurted or were ill;were sick), and also breasts all time after that abortion hurt. What it is possible to do or make procedures, nyxes and tablets to have a drink to finish the cure of an inflammation? Whether it is necessary to go to mammologu? Doctors in hospital never have looked or seen a breast, though I always complained of pains. Also prompt: whether it is necessary to wait monthly and then to recover? How to consider what approximately on July, 11th there should be a menses, all can these pains iz-for coming nearer monthly? Though earlier never such was. To me 33 years, pregnancy the third, the first has ended with abortion 97 to year, vtoraja-in 2001 has given birth to the six-monthly child who has lived only 10 days, and here now there was a second abortion. Any illnesses or diseases on gynecology never was. Thanks for attention!

Malanova T.B.
07.08.2004, 02:45
To be treated to you, certainly, it is necessary. However not in absentia. The next menses can be very plentiful.