PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchyonki! Prompt! The same position can at whom. Term of 15 16 weeks....

JUlja
02.08.2004, 12:01
Devchyonki! Prompt! The same position can at whom. Term of 15 16 weeks. On UZI-a uterus in a tonus. Doctors frighten of hospital. Whether it is valid so dangerously? It can is possible to manage and hospital? I accept a heap of tablets (Turinalum, the Papaverine, Magne 6). Thanks!

Irina
02.08.2004, 23:54
Uterus in a tonus - potential threat of an abortion. Certainly, it is possible to sit also houses, to lie down more precisely, but whether you to yourself can provide full rest of the house? And such rest is necessary for you. Hospitals to be afraid it is not necessary, there to you anybody bad will not make anything, there even it is interesting: the same little girls, as you. Change of a situation and a heap of new impressions usually goes only on advantage or benefit. In general, solve itself: whether it is necessary to risk the child?

Tanja
03.08.2004, 12:38
I the first time have gone on US to 8 weeks. Have found out a small tonus of a uterus on one wall. The doctor has told or said, that it is better to lie down houses that there is a threat of an abortion. On hospital I have disagreed, I go on job and anything. She has registered 10 dnevnyj a course lecheni: magne 6 and suppositories with paparevinom and nosh-pu. I to her went for 10 weeks and having felt my stomach or belly, there where a uterus, she has told or said that the tonus already is not present. Mine girlfriends all pregnancy went with a tonus and anything, have given birth to strong kids and in time. And still I read in magazine the scientific article where skazanno, that only in our country of each second pregnant woman put a tonus of a uterus and start to treat, and abroad such diagnosis to that do not put and do not treat it or him. But in general all individually. I teper when a uterus kamennet drink nosh-pu, but it happens very seldom. Success to you!:)

The anonym
04.08.2004, 04:30
Abroad in general treat nothing also pregnancy do not save, therefore at them and children are not present.

Tatyana
05.08.2004, 17:47
The tonus of a uterus can cause threat of an abortion. To be treated in hospital (if you healthy) not objaztelno. But! It is necessary to reveal the reason of threat of an abortion, and for it or this it is necessary obsledovnie. The reason can be an infection, hormonal disturbances, psihoemotsionlnye problems. It is better to find good competent spetsialiista which will help or assist with it or this.

JUlja
06.08.2004, 20:55
Thanks you, devchyonki! I Shall respond Irina: the matter is that one year ago I had a same situation (only with a bleeding) and I have safely directed to hospital. There I was probed by all hospital (on an armchair). Estesstvenno after that there was already nobody to save and in an hour, not having reached at all up to chamber, I have lost. Even the company devchyonok in chamber especially did not please me... So business not that I simply do not want or I am afraid to lay in hospital, and in, whether that it is necessary to do or make it, whether there will be an advantage or a benefit, or on the contrary, only will be worse.

Irina
07.08.2004, 02:14
JUlja! The bleeding is already begun abortion. And in such situation not always it is possible to rescue or save a fetus. I by the way with the second child did not lay down in hospital iz-for uteruses in a tonus because I know as doctors are reinsured, but in your case it is necessary to be more cautious. If there is a tendency to nevynashivaniju - it is necessary to protect itself. Take even the sick-list and have a rest at home.