PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, again I.. The cyst jachinika has similar returned: there was a delay monthly n...

Lidiya
02.08.2004, 14:14
The doctor, again I.. The cyst jachinika has similar returned: there was a delay monthly on 19 dnei, constant pains below in right to a side, a constant easy or light;mild nausea and little bit raised or increased temperature. After the beginning mesjachnyi pains in jachnike have not ceased. It is not pregnant (there were no sex contacts + did or made tests + have begun monthly nakonets-that). A question: what is it can be, what tests can be made now? If have begun monthly that it means that the cyst has resolved or not? (if yes, why a pain?) not acute so the appendicitis disappears the Pain..
The gynecologist as always nothing speaks mine, except for as I do not know, drink Ibufrofenum. Operation on excision of a polyp have transferred or carried iz-for etoi delays, however the polyp to etomu has no attitude or relation. If I shall not begin to ask to make any tests that of anything they will not do or make..: (

Lidiya
04.08.2004, 09:35
52102 istoriya bolezni.

Lidiya
07.08.2004, 01:47
52102 istoriya bolezni.