PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 23. Did not give birth or travail. At me since 13 years fibro - cystic mastopa...

The anonym
04.08.2004, 18:26
Good afternoon! To me 23. Did not give birth or travail. At me since 13 years fibro - a cystic mastopathy. One mammolog has told or said, that I urgently should to cease be protected by condoms, another mammolog has told or said, that garmonalnye tablets categorically to accept it is impossible. On a question: how to me then to be protected, mammologi send to the gynecologist. Having stated a situation to the gynecologist, has received the indicating to consult with mammologom. The oncologist skazala-to give birth or travail to you it is necessary, detochka. On gynecology thus obvious problems are not present. So who to me will answer my question??? How much possibly what the tumour becomes malignant? Thankful in advance. Valery.

Malanova T.B.
07.08.2004, 01:09
The mastopathy if there are no complaints, is not something terrible. It is possible to be protected by a condom. And to panic there is nothing.