PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I still wished to ask a question. At me have begun to be shelled brovijuschem it svjaza...

Janna
29.07.2004, 10:53
I still wished to ask a question. At me have begun to be shelled brovijuschem it it is connected. That it is possible to make.

Alexander
30.07.2004, 05:53
Janna, and at me the breast around of papillas is awfully scratched and too the skin has started to be shelled. Can from for not hvatki vitamins? Though I vitamins all which the doctor has registered, accept.

Anna
31.07.2004, 03:49
Can be connected with weather (then it is necessary to humidify or wet with creams), can iz-for a disadvantage of iron then it is necessary to lean on greens, a beef, grechku.

Alexander
02.08.2004, 20:45
Anna, and what cream? It is possible for usual nurseries? Will not overdry a skin about papillas?

Anna
05.08.2004, 07:19
Yes, certainly, the children's cream will not cause or call alergii and to dry should not. Dummies or papillas can be scratched from linen then it is better to pass on cottonous if the strong ecdysis is better for showing that to the dermatologist, it can be an eczema (to be frightened it is not necessary, it happens because of nerves, on the kid to not be reflected) but to not worry and not test a dyscomfort to seem better.

Alexander
07.08.2004, 00:15
Anna, thanks.