PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 24 weeks of pregnancy. Today there was not a US and there to me have told or said, that at...

Light
06.08.2004, 17:18
At me 24 weeks of pregnancy. Today there was not a US and there to me have told or said, that at me hron. pelonifrit outside of an exacerbation and more Peloektozija on the right (can not provilno has disassembled). The size of a right kidney 1086254, left - 1194755 contours both equal and a locating usual. A parenchyma pr - 17, left - 16. Both there and there the structure or frame homogeneous, is condensed. Lohanka right - it is not expanded, left - It is expanded. Walls both are condensed and utolshcheny. Concrements - ABS at both. The ureter is not expanded (7). Right - izvitoj.
Have told or said, that with the child at me it's OK. Prvda chrok have put 26 weeks, instead of 24.
1) What is it all means? 2) as it can be reflected in the child 3) That to me now to do or make? 4) on how much it dangerously and in general what is this illness or disease and how she could arise and how it is treated?
Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 22:17
1. It means expansion lohanki a left kidney and a chronic pyelonephritis.
2. In the child to not be reflected in any way
3 the urologist
4. The urologist will explain and will treat.