PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such question. At me 17 weeks of pregnancy. Analyses h...

Natalia of Item
31.07.2004, 22:09
Hello! At me such question. At me 17 weeks of pregnancy. Analyses good, US good. On reception the doctor has asked that at me sometimes pulls the left side in the bottom of a stomach or belly and that as seems to me is from an intestine (when you descend or go in a toilet - like releases or lets off), but that the doctor to me has written out noshpu 3 times a day on 1 tab., and a papaverine, suppositories - for the night, 10 days. When I have asked for what no-shpu - which should appoint or nominate with EXTRA CARE of pregnant women, the doctor to me have told or said - you have complaints to pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly as we cannot diagnose them, shall do or make prophylaxis of a late abortion...
I already am silent about all other my sensations after visiting this doctor (she new on my site)... My question to you - whether it is safe? How much or As far as I know and read - no-shpu appoint or nominate in any concrete cases, instead of for prophylaxis.. I shall fairly tell or say - I am afraid to follow its or her instructions..
Thanks in advance.

Ekaterina
03.08.2004, 19:40
On how much I know - noshpu appoint or nominate practically each second pregnant woman. Both nyxes, and tablets. To me too registered (nyxes), I have made 5 and have decided to refuse. Candles quite sufficed. And I kak-that looked, that for pains and whether additional agents are necessary to me. As nagging pains at the left is normally, the main thing that they did not progress. At me and now once a month pulls that the left party or side, right. In 2 days the maximum passes or takes place. Already prilovchilas simply to have a rest these days. In fact analyses good, US too. Especially also I do not worry.

Liza
06.08.2004, 21:51
Pull on each side can on early terms iz-for growing uteruses, t. To. Ligaments or cords are stretched or dragged out. There can be even sharp strong enough pain at chehanii and tussis. It is considered within the limits of norm or rate.
About noshpy first time I hear about "extra care" of reception during pregnancy. Certainly, whether if you on 10 tablets in day eat it vrjad-well, and here on 4 6 it is considered harmless. As she is appointed or nominated under indications, instead of is simple so.
Success all with tummies:)