PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such as though a greater or big problem. At me 2 years what...

Oksana
06.08.2004, 15:57
Hello! At me such as though a greater or big problem. At me 2 years what that of allocation. The gynecologist registered set of times Kleon D, but he did not help or assist me, even business or affairs kakaie syringings, nothing helps or assists. I can not even sometimes sex it is borrowed or occupied from for that that at me very much greater or big in allocation and it is unpleasant to me and it is inconveniently a shame. Advise that nibud

child
06.08.2004, 21:23
KLION-D probably, not panacea. To you what infection that? You handed over a smear (better PTSR). Naprmer if it is chlamydias, you can absorb in tons this Klionum and be syringed, and to sense will not be. And small advice or council. If you so treat in usual ZHK, well or that type, t. e it is free-of-charge, but it is not necessary to philosophize and ask questions. Only with the doctor will swear. Simply hand over analyses platno as PTSR on another hardly will be.