PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Has made US in 31, 5 obstetric weeks of pregnancy, on rezul...

Regina
05.08.2004, 21:05
Hello!
Has made US in 31, 5 obstetric weeks of pregnancy by results of which term 34 has been put, 5 weeks. As explanations of the reasons of a divergence of terms to me have offered two: either the large child, or a mistake or an error in term which to me was put by the doctor. Respond, please, to some my questions:
1. Term which is defined or determined on US, is considered from last monthly or from the moment of conception?
Whether 2. The error in results of US Is possible or probable?
3. If it is a mistake or an error in an establishment of durations of gestation it turns out, what my last menses has passed or has taken place when pregnancy has already come or stepped? Whether probably such and, if yes as in this case to the germ which has taken root walls of a uterus, it is possible to be saved at a casting-off mucous during a menses?

Oshchepkova S.R.
06.08.2004, 18:19
1. From last menses. 2. Yes, the, duration of gestation there is more, the it is more than discrepancies in calculation of term. 3. Probably, at hormonal problems. The level of a hormone (Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum) is lowered, but is not critical and can be smearing krovjanistye allocation in time an expected menses.