PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 7 weeks of pregnancy, including from last menses...

Ira
05.08.2004, 07:53
Hello! At me 7 weeks of pregnancy, including from last menses, to the gynecologist did not address yet. Me stories and very or very much disturb the most important sad experience of the best girlfriend which having become pregnant, on 6 week has gone to the doctor, it or her have set in a gynecologic armchair and have spent full survey. A result became a bleeding, begun in the evening, and the subsequent abortion.

What your opinion, whether full gynecologic survey on such small term is necessary, really it or he cannot be postponed for later term when probability to provoke an abortion an external intervention there is less.

Excuse, if questions ridiculous, but I simply very much worry for the kid.

marina
06.08.2004, 12:35
Question normal for the pregnant woman. Necessarily descend or go to the doctor, in fact not one doctor in city! Actually all very individually. Something can at your girlfriend was not so. And in general, mine to you sovet-listen to girlfriends less, itself so that all has passed or has taken place a spirit tip-top!

Ira
06.08.2004, 18:11
Thanks!