PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear doctors! First of all I wish you to thank for yours...

Maria
05.08.2004, 04:42
Hello dear doctors! First of all I wish you to thank for your job! Very much prekranyj a site. I to you had such here a question, my mum went on reception in zh/to according to US at it or her have found out very strong inflammation of an ovary and the doctor ponavypisyval set of preparations among which has sold to her linings (they look or appear as on every day - thin) they are impregnated by any ointment (smell very much durno not clearly what ointment) and not clearly whose they (roofing felts Korean, roofing felts Chinese) on packing one hieroglyphs. The doctor has told or said that they very good by way of that when them you use they extend from a uterus and vaginas all that muck which there has collected. This lining is put for two days and wear it or her not removing or not taking out. Whether tell or say you what is this know linings, whether it is necessary and whether it is possible to use them (the price of one lining 33.) and what vobshche you think of it or this? Many thanks! Very much I wait from you for the answer!

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 16:18
Unfortunately, the similar medical agent is mentioned in one ofitsinalnom a management or manual on a pharmaceutics, therefore I do not know, what is it such. Probably, it something from a sort of " alimentary additives " and other "poleznostej", distributed by mains-operated marketing.