PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me now a duration of gestation of 12 13 weeks. All the night long not mo...

Anastas
04.08.2004, 10:39
Hello! At me now a duration of gestation of 12 13 weeks. All the night long could not fall asleep today iz-for cramps in legs or foots and arms or hand, and also a strong pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, hardly more to the right. The stomach or belly especially hurted or was ill;was sick at turns on other side. Pains proceed and now, but it is less. Now I accept: djufaston - 2 tab/day, Dexamethazonum - 1/2, magne 6 - 3, a calcium 3 - 1, elevit - 1, folic k-that (if it is impossible proglatit elevit) - 1. The last pregnancy was stood and has ended on term of 15 16 weeks. I began to worry: whether is it repetition? Uzi did or made on term of 9 10 weeks and there was a threat of discontinuing. My doctor has gone on leave.
Tell or Say, please, that I can make now for prevention of pains and improvement of a status, and also nedopushchenija zamiranija pregnancy?
And more a question: constipations - a beet, prunes have begun and so forth do not help or assist. And when nevertheless it is possible to descend or go in a toilet, I chvstvuju, that have left much less, than is actually. Intuitively I assume, that pains can be connected and with it or this. What to do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 02:56
1. To lay and prekratitt to worry. 2. To reduce quantity or amount of vitamins - much too it is bad. 3. Whether the reasons of the stood pregnancy are found out and whether is excluded repetitions of these or it now?? Only in this case it is possible to speak about absence of repetition. 4. Constipations can cause a pain. But here dillema - it is necessary to lay, and lying conducts to constipations. Adjust or regulate a delivery, apply microclysters with osmotic laxatives (it is not assured, whether is it everywhere in Russia)

The anonym
06.08.2004, 16:09
Thanks for the operative answer! You have calmed me, t. To. All the reasons last stood now are prevented or considered from fifth day of a delay (hormonal disturbances).
And more a question: whether it is possible at tonus or threat to do or make gymnastics for pregnant women (besides for prevention of constipations)?