PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 23. In November has become pregnant, but recently have made cleaning (vak...

Lilja
02.08.2004, 23:35
Hello, to me 23. In November has become pregnant, but recently have made cleaning (vacuum). Diagnoz-vesical drift. For me it was a shock. At me was not earlier abortions, in general beremennostej. We very much wanted this child and were very happy. Up to pregnancy at me special problems were not, except for irregular monthly and thrushes. In September handed over a smear, and before bakposev and the analysis of a blood on an infection handed over only in aprele-all results good. Accepted OK half a year, and when has thrown, in a month (through a cycle) has become pregnant. I wish to learn or find out your opinion, whether reception OK could (ZHanin) affect or influence such outcome of pregnancy. Or can eat any other reasons. I very much hope, that in a year at me it to turn out to become pregnant successfully. Now we wish to hand over with the husband all analyses, but to us have told or said, that the reason can and not be found out. Whether so it? Your opinion? Thanks.

child
06.08.2004, 15:29
The reason can really not be found out. OK usually influence a level of vitamins (the some people from them worse ustavivajutsja) and for quantity or amount of the left ootids after cancelling OK (increases or is enlarged). Therefore advise to wait for 3 6 months. Any harmful consequences (infections and t.) they do not give item.