PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last menstruatsija-11 janv, a cycle was long enough - from 35 up to 45 d...

Tatyana
02.08.2004, 12:28
Last menstruatsija-11 janv, a cycle was long enough - from 35 till 45 days. Term of sorts or labors to me have put on 17 okt, hence, I week already as perehazhivaju. Have told or said that if see you tomorrow I shall not give birth, to lay down in hospital, will stimulate. Any complications during pregnancy was not. Now the stomach or belly very much often - up to several times at an o'clock happens strained or intense, stone, sips a loin. SHejka uteruses it is opened or open on 2 fingers, but it is hardish as me the doctor has told or said. Whether such frequent tonus of a uterus is normal, whether the length menstr influences. A cycle on definition of term of sorts or labors (to me have told or said that does not influence absolutely), whether it is necessary to be stimulated if with the child that's all right and what method of stimulation is more preferable?

Darya D
02.08.2004, 19:06
Term of sorts or labors on rasschetam at you turns out on October, 18th. But at such big cycle, at you term can will be displaced for 41 42 week. And for you it will be normal. Till 41 weeks pregnancy is considered not perenoshenoj, and in your situation and for a long time. So if you well feel yourselves, and on US with the child very well do not lay down. My girlfriend with a cycle of 35 days has given birth for 42 weeks of the healthy child, and it or her who did not stimulate. Easy or light;mild to you of sorts or labors.

evromedprestizh
04.08.2004, 22:32
The length of a cycle matters. At you harbingers of sorts or labors. I think it is necessary to be hospitalized and carry out references of the attending physician. Methods of stimulation are very individual. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Darya D
06.08.2004, 13:56
I not the doctor but I do not understand. Avuljatsija at which there is a conception, occurs or happens in the middle of a cycle. If the cycle 35 45, means ovulitsija occurs or happens for 18 22 day, from the first day of a menses, ane on 14, as at a cycle of 28 days. So why term of sorts or labors does not depend on length of a cycle. All my girlfriends, with a greater or big cycle have given birth for 41 42 weeks.