PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such question, I have decided to use tablets, and the doctor...

Olja
04.08.2004, 20:22
Hello! At me such question, I have decided to use tablets, and the doctor, having made me analyses, have given me a heap of handbills and have told or said, that I can accept any preparation. I drink Tri-Mersi, and in the first month in the beginning were allocation and unpleasant sensations during sex. I thought, it will pass or take place, but in second time vydeleny any more was not, but the dyscomfort has remained, in some days has passed or has taken place. The third cycle, accordingly the third pack, and all cycle to me now comes to an end was unpleasant. It not that that was sick, but are erased all of charm, and unless not for this purpose I accept tablets? In general, I do not know, that to me now to do or make, it is better to replace with what preparation Tri-Mersi. And more - than monophasic differ from three-phase and what it is better?

Soboleva L.I.
06.08.2004, 09:41
Hello, Olja! Probably, you will accept monophasic preparations really more. Which - in absentia to tell or say it is impossible. Time you already was examined by the doctor and something predlagal-choose from offered to you monophasic. Monophasic differ from three-phase subjects, that tablets contain identical quantity or amount of hormones in all of them (and in three-phase three different types of tablets). To tell or say, that monophasic preparations better or worse three-phase it is impossible. They simply different.