PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! Prompt, as often it is possible to do or make US to not do much harm rebe...

Angelina
28.07.2004, 16:32
Good morning! Prompt, how often it is possible to do or make US to not do much harm to the child? Yesterday has made US at absolutely worthless doctor, the yesterday's student, he so has frightened me (at the child the different sizes and different weeks of development of a head and a tummy), has told or said, what is it backlog in development, and I read, that so happens, what is it normally, simply the child so develops... I wish to go to the professional and to alter US when it is possible: tomorrow, in a week, month? To us now 26 weeks. Thanks!

Emma
30.07.2004, 16:24
It is better to repeat US in the near future.

Anna
02.08.2004, 05:06
If the hypertonus of a uterus is not present, alter though today. The US do not recommend chastit when the tonus is raised or increased, and so it is harmless yes in such as at you a situation also it is necessary.

Alain
04.08.2004, 12:18
I consider or count, that if to alter only one time harm from it or this will not be. You did not do or make US each 1 2 days so make individual exception earlier. Can, it is necessary to descend or go next week (that there were no at you successively identical results)? And after 30 weeks there should be one more US (whether in 32, whether in 36) so there will be and more one " control gauging ".

N
06.08.2004, 09:25
If you feel yourselves normally make in 30 weeks is better, and it or this consider or count at you US it was not simple. Any inspection is not harmless. But, certainly, if you very much are nervous, can and is to make sense earlier. Simply do not suppose more such mistakes or errors and go on US platno. There as a rule there are no students, even when the doctor directs or refers, usually speaks " try to get to tomu-that " Success!