PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Dear Alla Mihajlovna I ask to respond whenever possible it is fast...

Alexey
05.08.2004, 18:51
Hello! Dear Alla Mihajlovna I ask to respond whenever possible quickly (it is necessary to go to the wife). My wife (pregnancy of 36 37 weeks) on the last Monday (5.02) handed over the analysis wet on method necheporenko (?), result: leucocytes = 35 (the doctor has told or said: " the mistake or error or inflammatory process Is possible or probable. Peresdat. "). Today has received the answer to (repeated) analysis handed over yesterday on the same method, result: leucocytes are not a subject to calculation (the doctor has told or said: " Pislanifrit (?). Pus in kidneys. Tomorrow to lay down in hospital "). The general or common analyses of urine always were in norm or rate, state of health quite normal, pregnancy passed or took place without any complexities (pressure, a toxicosis...). The wife worked for 30 week vkljuch. (she the hairdresser or barber). Sometimes the backbone all over again in pojasnnitse recently in the field of scapulas a little hurted or was ill;was sick.
I ask to respond: 1. How much or As far as seryozen this method of the analysis of urine? 2. To what the received results actually can testify? 3. Than it threatens the wife and the child? 4. How correctly to act or arrive, what to do or make, that to not do or make than and how to be treated? Very much I ask more in detail!

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 08:21
I am sorry for a delay.
1. The analysis wet on nechiporenko defines or determines quantity or amount of erythrocytes and leucocytes in 1 urine. Norm or rate up to 1500 and 2000. Rising of quantity or amount of leucocytes shows presence of an inflammation in renal lohanke - a pyelonephritis if there are erythrocytes, means all kidney is amazed or struck and its or her function is broken or disturbed
2. About a pyelonephritis
3. Development of a renal failure, accumulation poduktov an exchange in an organism, deterioration of a blood flow in a placenta, owing to what a small-for-date fetus. The acute renal failure can cause destruction of the woman and the child
4. To make US of kidneys, to make crop wet, to treat (uroseptika, antibiotics, the diuretic collecting, it is not obligatory in stationary conditions), to supervise presence of fiber in urine and a level of a BP, to not panic.
Than and as I can not be treated to tell or say, not seeing the woman.