PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 25. The matter is that I very strongly am ill or sick during the first 2 h days mens...

Light
04.08.2004, 17:12
To me 25. The matter is that I very strongly am ill or sick during the first 2 h days of a menses. Similar, what is it at me hereditary (according to mum, babuli). They speak, that you supposedly should give birth, and all will pass or take place. But, vo-the first, I do not wish to give birth or travail "to order", and vo-to the second, to me from it or this it is not easier. At me already nerves to hell iz-for it or this... When I think, how me will be toshnit, these pains as with hours there is no place to get to how long last... And ahead - summer. I cannot more. To me it is very bad. For 10 days at first attributes of offensive or approach m-yh I am hidden from everything, I wish to see, hear nobody. As it has bothered me. Help or assist.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 03:39
Under description PMS + algodismenorreja, you need to be surveyed, exclude an inflammation of appendages of a uterus, to pick up treatment.