PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In my girl have found out papillomovirus, 16 18, I only have handed over analyses, it or her...

Vitaly
04.08.2004, 21:08
In my girl have found out papillomovirus, 16 18, I only have handed over analyses, it or her treat in kakojto to clinic (to her do or make nyxes in shejku uteruses and very longly to treat are going to the order of 2 weeks) and she advises me there to go, analyses zdat that is treated. At me it is some or a little bit questions if it is possible to respond to all.
1) As to her all taki is treated, I on your site read that Imunomaks pomagaet, then what for to her nyxes koljat.
2) If at me will not find out, I need that that of type for prophylaxis prinimat (and that at it or her in clinic speak, that the analysis can not reveal type as at me imunitet strong).
3) And if all taki at me medicines prnimat will find out a virus what to me.

Zarannee blogodaren. With uv. Vitaly. I bring izvenenija that has addressed to you, instead of to the urologist or the venereologist. Me simply disturbs sdorove my girl.

Malanova T.B.
06.08.2004, 02:28
Vitaly! Revealing VPCH only under analyses assumes carrying out of conservative treatment, but not so active as spend to your girl. Carrying out of treatment Is desirable for both partners. Treatment undersigns only internally.