PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy 4 ned. From conception 6 obstetric. On UZI-an attachment fetal...

Albina
25.07.2004, 07:23
Pregnancy 4 ned. From conception 6 obstetric. On UZI-an attachment of a fetal egg in the bottom third of uterus near an isthmus. Threat of discontinuing. Tell or say please, the Doctor, what chances to bear or take out this child? A uterus in a tonus. To me of 37 years, pregnancy 5 aja, gave birth or travailled twice. I cannot lay on conservation as children demand constant supervision. If chances are insignificant, perhaps, honey. Abortion on early sroke-an optimum output or exit?

Malanova T.B.
28.07.2004, 05:55
If at you is not present vydeleny, there are no complaints anything to undertake it is not necessary. With augmentation of term the fetal egg will rise.

Albina
28.07.2004, 14:41
I ask proshchenija-has forgotten to add. The doctor spent US, also has told or said to me, that the egg was attached extremely unsuccessfully and most likely problems with vynashivaniem to not avoid. Especially considering my age and quantity or amount previous beremennostej. I ask your opinion as an expert with the greater or big experience. Being based and on your opinion we with the spouse also expect to make a decision. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
30.07.2004, 19:18
Only the opinion of the doctor of US is not enough. If there is no clinic pregnancy can normally develop. You still have time till 12 weeks to solve the problem on conservation of pregnancy. At least only words of the doctor of US are not the basis for an abortion. Now she precisely corresponds or meets to term, yes?

Albina
02.08.2004, 04:26
Allocation were during UZI-inspections. Then within 5 days was not. Then have again appeared brown. But not clots. Without a pain and a strain. Voobshche-state of health if not these or it vydelenija-it is simple above all praises.

Malanova T.B.
02.08.2004, 13:42
My opinion correspondence, probably, I do not know any details, but it seems to me, that at present no indications for an abortion are present. And allocation can be svjazanyf with a low attachment of a fetal egg. It will pass or take place.

Albina
05.08.2004, 07:43
Has at the moment passed or at the moment taken place 6 days from US. I plan to descend and look or go and look;descend and see;go and see dynamics or changes next week. On what I should pay special attention most and to ask the Doctor? Whether it will be appreciable otsloenie eggs (if it is the reason vydeleny) on term accordingly 5 from conception and 7 obstetric weeks?

Malanova T.B.
06.08.2004, 01:20
1. It is necessary to do or make US the vulval or vaginal gauge. 2. To look conformity to term on the sizes of an embryos. 3. Palpitation. 4. The chorion should be annular. 5. If amotio or detachment regional, that is sideways it or she can be not seen at all as the blood finds a way out. 6. The tonus can be raised or increased, but it UZ-the characteristic. 7. Successes to you.