PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 2, 5 months ago on term of 6 weeks was an abortion. After...

Anastas
05.08.2004, 17:57
Hello! At me 2, 5 months ago on term of 6 weeks was an abortion. After inspection in clinics at me have found a mycoplasma and papilomu (while in doubt). Course of treatment from mikoplazny has passed or has taken place, but a control smear has not handed over. What probability of a successful outcome of this pregnancy?

Ekaterina.
06.08.2004, 00:01
Mycoplasma and VPCH not objazatelno are the reason of an abortion. Even I would tell or say, it is improbable, that are. If course of treatment have passed or have taken place - do not experience, and VPCH is not that disease which can do much harm to the kid. If he at you was in doubt - possibly, that will become aggravated during pregnancy, watch or keep up it or this. And to speak about a successful outcome - analyses a little. Try to not be nervous and to not experience in vain, correctly eat and at all do not overtask itself! If you had already an abortion - it is necessary to concern to itself with the big care even if the reasons for a repeated abortion are not present. And on a regular basis visit or attend the doctor, at the first disturbing or alarming signs (a pain (various character, and also potverdenie a stomach or belly), smearing brown or bloody allocation) call a doctor (do not go at all!). Success to you!