PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, hello! At me a delay of 10 days, last week, after for...

Liza
31.07.2004, 18:00
Girls, hello! At me the delay of 10 days, last week, after a delay in 3 days) has made and they have shown 2 tests tonjusenkie polosochki, except for that which in any case appears. These or it polosochki are clearly visible at bright illumination or coverage and on light. Sednja has made one more test and the same smyj result in the morning: odnja bright and one tonjusenkaja, slabenkaja, but clearly kind on light and at bright illumination or coverage. We with the husband so dream about kroshechke... I can be pleased or pregnancy is still doubtful? Thanks all!!!

The anonym
04.08.2004, 10:38
Even weak display of the second stria can speak about beremenosti. I think, that you most likely are pregnant. Descend or go to the doctor and he to you will precisely tell or say.

Picture
05.08.2004, 14:12
Can congratulate and and the husband on joyful news. At you it will be exact the kid, only do not forget, that about itself it is necessary to care from the beginning of pregnancy. I advise, the more soon the better, to be registered in female consultation. And necessarily to hand over all analyses which it is necessary to make.

child
05.08.2004, 23:35
I congratulate you it is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!