PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not lose hope poluchit-taki the answer. Can somebody name here vozm...

Marina
04.08.2004, 02:59
I do not lose hope poluchit-taki the answer. Can somebody name here the possible or probable reasons of a bleeding during the sexual certificate or act? Vozrast-23, medicines I do not accept, abortions and gin. Operations was not, isp. Condoms. A bleeding intensive, the blood of scarlet color, has quickly stopped.

Irina
04.08.2004, 13:19
Erosion shejki a uterus can give a bleeding. And already enough appreciable. NECESSARILY descend or go to the gynecologist. She and at survey will see, whether there is an erosion and more will take the analysis for an oncology therefrom (be not frightened, it is the usual analysis at presence of erosion, but it or he is necessary for making). Also do not hesitate, your signs are very serious. Yours faithfully.

Irina (addition)
05.08.2004, 23:15
Yes, erosion can have the hormonal nature (t. e. It is not necessarily connected with operations and t. Item. At me so was.) erosion is as though small ranka on shejke uteruses, a cat. The young man can injure to you during the sexual certificate or act, from here and a blood.