PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor and everyone, at whom the same problems, as at me! At me 12 nede...

NATASHA
04.08.2004, 16:37
The dear doctor and everyone, at whom the same problems, as at me! At me 12 week, yesterday on US, have told or said, that at me the hypertonus and was put with threats of an abortion. At me negative rezus-the factor and if I shall lose this baby with the following can be even more problems. The doctor to me has registered METHACINUM 3 times day and 2 times vitamin E. Read, that much appoint or nominate other preparations. On how much effectively my treatment?

Alexander
05.08.2004, 10:05
Natashenka, I not the doctor, therefore concerning your preparation of anything efficient cannot tell or say, but at me a negative rhesus and 4 I pregnancy (2 pregnancies have ended with a pitiable outcome, it would not be desirable to specify), but here with a rhesus while problems are not present, and the tonus of a uterus is an eternal problem, personally recommended me " No-shpu " on 2 tablets 3 times a day and suppositories with a papaverine 3 times a day, and since 18 weeks of pregnancy are possible "Ginipral" on 1/4 tablets 4 times day and "Finoptinum" on 1 tablet 4 times a day + vitamins for pregnant women, but in addition to vitamins already it is impossible vitamin E, t. To. There will be an overdosage. Accepting all these medicines, I already safely bore or took out and have given birth one baby, and now I wait for the second. Success and to you!

NATASHA
05.08.2004, 12:24
Alexander, thanks for the answer! I wish all good!

Inna
05.08.2004, 22:03
Natashas, to me too registered Methacinum in such doses and vitmin plus pricked magnesia. It is rather effective, in days 10 will feel a difference.
Success!