PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls hello! I here had such "problem"... Steel vybira...

JUljasha
26.07.2004, 13:32
Girls hello! I here had such "problem"... Began to choose a name for Masi, prospective names to parents have told or said, my it was pleasant, and parents of the husband have told or said, that bad taste continuous and in sochitanii with a patronymic sounds awfully. I start to doubt already, really indeed so Nikita Alekseevich or Veronica Alekseevna awfully sounds??? How you think??? Thanks in advance for answers!!!

Lena
29.07.2004, 02:28
Mum should choose a name!!!! Only you and your spouse know how to name the child. Parents had children, they them named as wanted! Do not listen to anybody! At us the same nonsense! And you have chosen Names very beautiful!

JUljasha
01.08.2004, 20:00
In tom-continually, that names they gave children not those which wanted, and as parents have imposed to them!!! And now it is visible want, that we have named as it has not turned out at them...: - (

Darya
02.08.2004, 19:03
Do not listen whom. He/she is your child and only you with the husband can pick up a name to the child. We with the husband chose names of children though to us too advised grandmothers. And in general it is possible to pick up a name which approaches or suits to ochestvu. I so selected to a daughter. Unfortunately I do not remember adress a site. But ozhno to find through search. Success to you.

Lyudmila
04.08.2004, 22:14
Veronica Alekseevna beautifully sounds! It is pleasant to me.

JUljasha
05.08.2004, 19:54
Thanks of the girl!!!!! To anybody we shall not listen, we shall name so that it was pleasant to us!!!