PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 36, 5 years. Labors 1987. Extrauterine - 1991. The right pipe is removed. At vto...

Natalia
05.08.2004, 13:32
36, 5 years. Labors 1987. Extrauterine - 1991. The right pipe is removed.
At second marriage. The husband - 39 years. Problems with a semen. Small quantity or amount, are inactive. Pregnancy since 1997 without preservation did not come.
February 2002. There has come or stepped pregnancy. Without a medical or medicamental intervention. The child developed well. Without pathologies. PDR - on November, 27th. Pressure on November, 10th has jumped up. The child was lost. On November, 12th there were natural labors. Without breaks. An afterbirth - norm or rate.
In 7 days the uterus was practically reduced, a bleeding available, allocation poor or scanty.

Questions: 1. Whether the truth, what at once after sorts or labors a high probability to become pregnant again? What is the time she is saved?
2. Whether we can have the child natural by again or is better make secure at once an insemination?
3. What our chance to become pregnant at an insemination? He above or below at pairs with similar problems?
4. We should hand over what analyses urgently?
5. Whether it is necessary for me to look permeability of a pipe?

Respond, please, I simply go mad after mors of the kid. It is necessary for me to become pregnant as soon as possible again. My doctor considers or counts, that after 40 days I can begin. Help or assist!!!

Kamenetskij B.A.
05.08.2004, 19:49
Natalia! To become pregnant it is possible right after restoration of a menses. Pregnancy can come or step without any interventions.