PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, On 17 week my wife did or made US - kol-in waters and development...

Murad
04.08.2004, 15:31
Hello,

On 17 week my wife did or made US - kol-in waters and a fetation were in norm or rate. Also she handed over a blood and urine on analyses for definition of an infection. The general or common analysis of a blood has shown the raised or increased level of leucocytes. The analysis of a blood on presence of an infection has shown presence of Herpes a simplex II and also TSitomegalovirusnoj to an infection. Later on 21 week at repeated US to my wife diagnose - the Hydramnion and also augmentation of ventricles (likely hearts) on 1, 2 sm, but I and has not understood at whom (at a fetus or at it or her). Prompt please that can cause occurrence of a hydramnion in this case, how much or as far as it is serious also what consequence can take place? Consumed in current of day a liquid (water, juices, soups) whether has to it or this what nibud the attitude or relation? In advance I thank. Yours faithfully Murad.

child
05.08.2004, 18:50
Augmentation of ventricles konechngo at the child (hardly to the wife did or made US of heart in female consultation) and juices water on a hydramnion do not influence, it something another...
Talk about it or this to the gynecologist who conducts your wife! He should all of you explain, instead of the doctor on the Internet, a cat. It or her did not see even. From it or him learn or find out on how much it dangerously and what consequences can be. I think no trouble, anyway to experience so strongly it is not necessary. Success!