PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor and the test for pregnancy

Natasha
04.08.2004, 16:42
Hello! Very much it would be desirable to ask to you such question. Almost 2 years I prinemala contraceptive tablets, then have ceased. From the moment of acceptance of last prosho 4 weeks. That is vot-the following menses here should begin, and there was not protected sexual certificate or act. In an hour I have accepted tablet "postinor", in 12 hours following. And in one day I used the test for definition of pregnancy which has appeared positive. Whether pregnancy for 23 25 day tsmkla is possible or probable, and whether could work on the test garmony, containing in "Pastinore" as the test has been applied too soon after reception of a tablet?
In advance many thanks

evromedprestizh
05.08.2004, 17:19
Dear Natasha! Basically pregnancy is possible or probable, but improbabl for 23-rd day of a cycle. House tests often yield false results as the test could not show authentic result through such short time interval after the sexual certificate or act. The result of the test or dough is not connected with reception postinora. I recommend to wait a following menses and at its or her delay to spend the house test for pregnancy (2 times with an interval in 2-3-days). At a positive take address to the doctor to the gynecologist and make US.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.