PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such problem. 2 years ago it was treated in statsio...

Lina
04.08.2004, 09:56
Hello, the doctor! At me such problem. 2 years ago it was treated in a hospital in occasion of slow salpingoofarita. Has passed or has taken place a course of antibiotics after which has arisen dizbakterioz. (the Inflammation like any more does not disturb). Now I fly or treat dizbakterioz intestinal, and here has still handed over analyses on flora vulval or vaginal. The analysis has shown plentiful coccal flora. It can be connected with dizbakteriozom? I Am going to tomorrow on reception to the doctor, but it would be desirable to hear your opinion how it is possible to cope with these misfortunes? Also on a background of all of it or this suspicion on a functional cyst and an endometriosis. Advise what to do or make, please? To me of 25 years. Did not give birth or travail (but I plan). Can you will advise what center where can help or assist? In advance many thanks!

Malanova T.B.
05.08.2004, 15:24
The coccal flora can be both result of in parallel existing colpitis, and a dysbacteriosis. Local treatment is necessary. And suspicions on jaichnikovoe should be checked education and an endometriosis for 6 7 day of a cycle.