PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Solderings

svirina
01.08.2004, 20:43
At me because of what solderings are found out in me often pulls vprava in the bottom of a stomach or belly. If it is cold to hurt or be ill;be sick begins. The doctor wished to appoint or nominate a physiotherapy, but she gives not enough effect (my girlfriend at all has not helped or assisted), tried suppositories to do or make with diclofenac - too has not helped or assisted. The doctor also has told or said, what is possible beremennet, but because of these solderings high risk of occurrence of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis?
Can eat other what medicine, prompt please.

evromedprestizh
02.08.2004, 00:05
Adherent or Adhesive process if he is, one of most it is serious reshaemyyh problems in gynecology. These are consequences of chronic inflammatory process. The x-ray film is necessary for statement of the diagnosis.

DrAlex
05.08.2004, 14:41
Unfortunately rentgenovsie pictures will not allow to confirm or exclude presence of adherent or adhesive process in the field of appendages of a uterus.

mariamm
05.08.2004, 14:46
They will allow to estimate or appreciate permeability of pipes, and this only thing that matters. The solderings which are not stirring or preventing permeabilities, a problem for pregnancy are not.
Though certainly a laparoscopy pokazatelnee, but necessities for her in this case are not present.
The effect at the girlfriend has no value or meaning;importance, the physiotherapy competently appointed or nominated, does not clean or remove soldering, but treats a pain caused or called by them - and it is unique your complaint on today's den.s her a physiotherapy fine consults.

DrAlex
05.08.2004, 14:57
Adherent or Adhesive process causing hurt problemmoj vsetaki is... Though and not for pregnancy.