PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I on 22 week of pregnancy and me am very strong bespo...

Lina
02.08.2004, 03:54
Hello, the doctor! I on 22 week of pregnancy and me very strongly disturb that fact, that about papillas have appeared small educations of type rodinok which recently began to exfoliate as though from a skin and to turn to warts. Whether what is it? there Can be it display diagnosed to me and virus HPV18 treated 3 years ago? Now analysis PTSR has not shown presence HPV, but the gynecologist ascertained occurrence papilom in a vagina. Whether these warts will be a source of an infection at feeding the child by a breast? Very much I count on your help! Thanks, Lina

Malanova T.B.
02.08.2004, 11:16
Yes, it is papillomas. Usually they fall off right after sorts or labors. To nurse at presence of papillomas it is impossible.

Lina
03.08.2004, 04:25
Thanks for the answer! And whether it is possible to remove them during pregnancy, not waiting while they will fall off after sorts or labors?

Lina
04.08.2004, 02:08
Tell or Say how to explain, please, otsutsvie HPV in results PTSR and presence of papillomas in a vagina? Thanks

Malanova T.B.
05.08.2004, 12:33
Papilomy to delete during pregnancy it is not necessary. The analysis not always happens positive, is simple at present at you there is no activation of process.