PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Approximately one month ago at the sexual certificate or act at us the condom, but he not has torn...

anja
04.08.2004, 07:05
Approximately one month ago at the sexual certificate or act at us the condom has torn, but he has not had time to terminate, I prinila postinor, after a while, in a week, was the allocation, reminding monthly, but now monthly was not present, it is time, how you consider or count, if probability of pregnancy??

Soboleva L.I.
04.08.2004, 19:12
Dear Anja! Most likely it not pregnancy, and the disturbance of a menstrual cycle caused or called by reception postinora. But in any case it is better to address to the doctor and to spend diagnostics.

Anja
05.08.2004, 11:25
Zdrastvujte, recently I asked you a question (approximately one month ago at the sexual certificate or act at us the condom has torn, but he has not had time to terminate, I prinila postinor, after a while, in a week, was the allocation, reminding monthly, but now monthly is not present, it is time how you consider or count if probability of pregnancy??) today has made US, the doctor has told or said, that pregnancy is not present, but I should come in a week if will not begin monthly to make times US and more. How you think can be that all taki will pregnancy?? In fact polovaj the certificate or act was more month back...