PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I had an erosion shejki m. 7 weeks ago have made krio. SHest...

Lejla
30.07.2004, 16:43
Hello! I had an erosion shejki m. 7 weeks ago have made krio. Six weeks later (after visiting the doctor - has told or said that very well and it is possible to live a sexual life) after a floor. The certificate or act were bloody allocation a little. Has passed or has taken place week and 4 days and today at me have begun krov. vydel. As at the beginning of a menses. Four days ago I did or made fotoepilljatsiju above a upper lip. Whether could provoke it the beginning of a cycle or it something more global? In general at me a cycle of the settled 28 days. And me this shift, and as to spite today horrifies Sunday.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 19:22
Putano it is explained. Perhaps, now also there is a menses? The photoepilation hardly is the reason of shift.

Lejla (again)
05.08.2004, 11:20
Can and is - a menses, but in fact after the termination or ending previous has passed or has taken place one and a half week, and such shifts at me never was. To me 25. Whether there are any consequences after krio?