PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! Here such situation: couple of weeks there was an affinity with the husband, on it back...

Natalia
31.07.2004, 22:13
Greetings! Here such situation: couple of weeks there was an affinity with the husband back, this day 1 or 2 day of an ovulation dropped out, the condom has torn, but have noticed not at once. I know, that the first 2 weeks the organism behaves as usually, any deviations or rejections is not present, not toshnit, anything special is not noticed. Tests pokzyvajut it is negative. Bt keeps 37.2, but today and rate. It is a little body povyshena-37.1. Basically, I feel normally, as usually. Whether it can vse-taki resemble early terms or I was mistaken?

masha
03.08.2004, 02:27
The organism can behave as usually and practically all pregnancy, the only thing that happens at all is an augmentation of volume of mammary glands and augmentation of volume of a stomach or belly. The body temperature can be raised or increased on early durations of gestation, but it is not defining or determining factor. You should wait delays (if she will be) and to spend the test for pregnancy. It is necessary to consider also, that on early durations of gestation the test can give lozhno-negative result, in such cases at a delay more than 10 days are recommended to US. Success.

Natalia
04.08.2004, 05:45
There was an augmentation of volume of a stomach or belly as though mnogo-much all has eaten for once, but kak-that did not pay to it attention, now it's OK. Rate. Bodies keeps, but today began to feel a cold though the face as though burns, has put on in sviter-all the same coldly, fingers of arms or hand and legs or foots cold, I can not be warmed in any way, but not znobit.

masha
05.08.2004, 10:34
About augmentation of volume of a stomach or belly you a little not so have understood, I meant, that at pregnancy this volume increases or is enlarged, but it begins usually after 16 18 ned. (in general at all on a miscellaneous). You probably simply were unwell, in any case all will be defined or determined when will come or step or there will not come or step a following menses. Success.