PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What of diseases during ber-ti cause an aphrenia of the child?...

Kira
28.07.2004, 19:38
What of diseases during ber-ti cause an aphrenia of the child?

Olga
01.08.2004, 16:58
Alcoholism

Creambird
02.08.2004, 19:47
It is impossible to tell or say precisely, which. Many factors influence formation of nervous system of an embryos. For example, the duration of gestation on which disease was necessary (the later were ill, the probability of deviations or rejections at the child there is less) is important. Besides, the aphrenia can be connected with genetic deviations or rejections, and, hence on any illnesses or diseases during pregnancy to not depend.

Anja With.
03.08.2004, 22:57
Cytomegalovirus, the mistake or error in a writing or spelling is possible or probable. To me with it or him one kind the doctor has pulled about nerves. I work at school " especially presented children ". And they are immediate carriers or bearers so the doctor to me has told or said that I am the carrier or bearer and my kid is infected with all following consequences. Voobshchem on the bill of infection she in vain frightened. But in the active form he can really damage or injure;hurt.

evromedprestizh
05.08.2004, 10:27
Most often prove to be true hr. Virus diseases. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.