PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! (the previous report from 19.01.2001 15 : 22 : 45). I ask otve...

Alex
04.08.2004, 16:44
Hello! (the previous report from 19.01.2001 15 : 22 : 45). I ask to respond:
What preparations of type "Pregnavit" exist or it is better? Their application of the pregnant woman is how much obligatory at absence of disturbances of state of health?
Application of a bandage and spets is how much important. kolgot?
I know, that there is a sort. At home where the child after sorts or labors practically all time is with mother, and is where it or him periodically bring to mother. Each variant has the + and-. What in this occasion the medicine speaks?
kogda-that saw on TV, what some newborn separate a cord or navel and a children's place in some days (weeks?) after a birth, and before contain this "waste or wastage" in any liquid and the child all still receives any substances through a cord or navel. Recommend? Why?
Thankful in advance!

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.08.2004, 07:53
1. Prenatal, Materna, pregnakea, Ledis the formula dl jaberemennyh and feeding.
2. It is important, because poovoditsja prophylaxis of a varicose phlebectasia, pererastjazhenija a forward abdominal wall, the child borrows or occupies correct position, the load on a backbone is facilitated, dorsodynias decrease.
3. If the woman of feels normally and is capable to look after newborns or newborn more priemlimo joint stay but if the woman has transferred or carried, for example, the cesarean section and itself requires leaving or care it is more preferable to give the child on care of nurses.
4. I do not see need for it or this, it is not stipulated by the nature.