PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already wrote in occasion of mine tsykla and possible or probable beremennostiju And if partn...

Marina
30.07.2004, 11:47
I already wrote in occasion of mine tsykla and possible or probable beremennostiju And if the partner has terminated on a stomach or belly. Whether I could so zaberemennet

Yana
03.08.2004, 11:25
Greetings! I nevidela your report in occasion of your cycle, but wish to tell or say, that can become pregnant, t. To. During the most sexual certificate or act the man has spermatozoons, not so it is a lot of them for a fertilization, but sometimes and such kol-VA suffices and more when he pulls out the member from a vagina during an ejaculation a part of a semen all peerly gets in a vagina, here and solve. I thus itself have become pregnant:)

Alain
05.08.2004, 03:09
Only in case of running off of a semen downwards, to a vagina and excepting a preliminary finding of a member in a vagina, t. To. Spermatozoons can get in a vagina even while the partner has not terminated, with greasing. If the real sexual certificate or act was not also you had time to wipe all from a stomach or belly - probability of pregnancy zero. If you practise the interrupted sexual certificate or act, keep in mind, that as a method of preservation from pregnancy he the extremely noneffective.