PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say what to do or make? At me the blood has gone. Pregnancy of 6 7 weeks. Such...

Lena
24.07.2004, 19:01
Tell or Say what to do or make? At me the blood has gone. Pregnancy of 6 7 weeks. Such happens or it is necessary to run urgently to the doctor?

Svetlana
25.07.2004, 15:17
At any bleeding during pregnancy it is necessary to address urgently to the doctor, and to not run, and to cause Fast and to wait it or her laying, it is desirable on left for a side...

Anja
29.07.2004, 01:33
It is threat of discontinuing. If cause or call fast, you will be brought with two times will examine (that to you now not fine) and will appoint or nominate too (most likely), that I 1) Noshpa 2. 3 in den-shall write week 2) the Suppository with the Papaverine is rectal 1. Right now, further within a week on 1. For the night 3) utrozhestan-one tab. in a vagina right now, further on 1 j in the morning and in the evening up to 12 j week 4) Persen-2 a tablet to calm down, after as in norm or rate will not be nervous, do not drink it or him. Lay down in bed and calm down or be abirritated, the nerves you to yourselves do much harm more. Very much often in the first trimester there is a bleeding and basically all to manage normally. Call to the doctor, most likely she will confirm, that I have written and will leave you houses for a week to lay in bed, on the second in a quiet regimen. (yes sexual continence these two weeks) is necessary. After 2 it is necessary to descend or go on US and to look or see, that with the kid all ok. I through it have passed or have taken place and is glad, what not lomanulas in hospital and have not got there to unknown doctors.

Ekaterina.
01.08.2004, 01:44
To not run, lay down anywhere in bed and urgently to call a doctor. Persen can drink, noshpu, but more accept nothing, while the doctor will not examine you. Success.

child
05.08.2004, 01:08
The suppository with a papaverine precisely will not damage or injure;hurt!